Support & Development Analyst (ERP, MS SQL)
Systems Support & Development Analyst (Manufacturing sector) ? Manchester to c£36,000 ? This financially strong, independent Manufacturing company has a steady track record of growth and has tripled turnover in the last 10 years. With a number of leading brands sold into industry and science, customers are located in over 60 countries worldwide.
3 years+ experience ideally in a Manufacturing or ERP environment.
- Experience of developing and delivering Reporting Systems on SQL Server databases
- Experience of customising ERP applications
- General IT support of Infrastructure / desktop useful
- Positive, helpful attitude with good communication skills
- Previous experience of supporting or implementing an Enterprise ERP solution would be an advantage.
Working in a small team the Support & Development Analyst will be responsible for the development and support of the company business systems.
- Provide a reporting service from SQL Server, SSRS, PowerBI, Microsoft CRM etc
- Analysis and Customisation of business applications in line with user requirements
- Support the ICT Manager in the implementation of a major upgrade of the ERP system (c100 users) to a Cloud product
- Provide support and advice to users in UK and overseas on business applications inc ERP, CRM plus some infrastructure support
This is an exciting career opportunity to join a profitable company in a period of sustained growth with the prospect of being able to contribute in both the long and short term.
Based in Trafford Park, Manchester our client is offering a negotiable salary to £36,000 with an excellent benefits package inc Bonus, Pension, childcare vouchers.
£36,000 plus Bonus plus benefits
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476462