NET Developer (Xamarin/IOS/Android)
.NET Developer (C#, API's)
Multiple .NET Developers required by an expanding company near Shoreditch, London, paying £30,000 - £45,000 + benefits.
Multiple .NET Developers are required for a technical start-up, who after recently receiving substantial investments of over £1 Million from some of the biggest names in the industry, are looking to heavily expand over the coming months. With the option of Flexible working hours, as a .NET Developer, you will be taking a hands-on approach to the development of their brand-new ecosystem, one of the worlds most advanced human powered platforms, working on greenfield/new functionality amongst a growing team of developers using modern Frameworks and technologies - C#, ASP.NET, SQL.
You will also get the opportunity to enhance your skill set by learning new technologies - Xamarin, IOS/Android/Mobile application development.
Working alongside a friendly IT team, you will get the opportunity to work with a company who have years of experience building enterprise platforms for some of the largest organisations in the UK.
Key responsibilities for the .NET Developer:
- Provide Full-Stack functionality from the database upwards
- Great attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment - delivery over process
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to apply creative solutions
- Strong communication skills and can converse with all stakeholders
- Familiarity of mobile development is desirable
Key skills and attributes for the .NET Developer:
- Minimum of 4 years C#.Net programming experience
- Excellent Database Development background, SQL Server, ASP.Net
- Strong knowledge of APIs
- Knowledge of/willingness to learn Xamarin is highly desirable
- Exposure with unit testing/UI testing frameworks
Soon to be moving towards Waterloo/London Bridge for the easier commute, you will not do better than this company. Working alongside the team who help deliver this, you will be rewarded with a progressive working environment, a competitive salary and a great work/life balance.
If you would like more information on this .NET Developer position including a full job specification, please contact me, Jason Rees on **************
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959470722