Asset Management Lawyer / Solicitor
Our client is a successful Global Asset Manager with c$350bn AUM. They have created a new role for an Asset Management Lawyer to join the team. Reporting directly to Head of Legal for EMEA & APAC, the successful candidate will work directly with business and operational people in order to provide assistance on corporate commercial contract work, compliance and regulatory matters and tax advice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Legal advice and assistance across all parts of the business, covering a broad range of both investment management work and general legal issues.
- Assit in advising on the firms fund business covering UCITs to Private equity as well as hedge fund business.
- Assisting with Board documentation and approval processes ? minutes, PoAs, resolutions for entities established in Luxembourg, Cayman Islands and Jersey.
- Experience structuring transactions which are highly structured and highly leveraged
- Experience with dealing with demanding clients, borrowers, outside counsel and other institutional investors.
- Drafting and review of Fund and supporting documentation including
- Assisting with fund structuring and marketing and implementation of legal and tax advice on the same
- Assisting with corporate matters - including share schemes, shareholder agreements, company house filings and board documentation.
- The ideal candidate must come from a Legal background with a law degree from a leading university
- Must have ave 2- 4 years PQE
- Private Practice experience (Ideally Magic Circle)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478946