Food Manufacturing Compliance Officer
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Food Manufacturing Compliance Officer to work with one of Sental?s National clients.
Role Overview: The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the Technical Compliance Controller and Technical Managers, to deliver risk assessed programmes of scheduled audits to ensure all specifications are correct.
Salary: £30K plus car or car allowance.
Location: Hull - covering multiple sites (must be able to drive)
Duration of Employment: Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday normal office hours.
- To manage and assist with the delivery of internal audits of manufacturing sites.
- Assist in the delivery of Unannounced Pre-Production Hygiene audits.
- Monitor any major/minor Non-Conformances that are raised through internal audits.
- Provide the group with flexible resources to assist them in preparing their site for audits.
- Provide feedback to the group where audits schedules are falling behind.
The successful must have the following skills and experience:
- Technical compliance or QA experience within a food manufacturing environment.
- Internal audit experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Ideally have Level 3 HACCP and Level 3 Food Safety - not essential
- Great attention to detail and able to solve problems quickly.
- Must be able to work alone and within a team.
- Able to travel to other sites as required.
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to sophie . ombler @ sental. co .uk
Sental never forward CVs to client?s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV?s received each day, this isn?t always possible. Therefore, if you haven?t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For more information on current roles, useful tips on writing a CV and advice on what to expect in an interview, please visit our website: www. Sental .co . uk
About Sental Recruitment:
- Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
- Our management team have over 20 years? recruitment industry experience.
- Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate?s details to any role without prior approval.
- We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement ?Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482154