Based in Bilborough, Nottingham. Exciting Maintenance Engineer jobs
Email Dawn with your CV
Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking to progress your career in a dynamic and growing environment?
The Maintenance Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- An engineering / manufacturing business with a difference, the business is passionate about making sure their employees feel valued and actually enjoy coming to work.
- Loyalty is a core value ? a number of employees have been with the business for long periods of time and they have very low staff turnover.
- The culture is one of passion, enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn & improve with the business. You will need to have a positive ?can do? attitude ? you will be rewarded with diversity and excellent prospects.
- 170 headcount across two sites in Nottinghamshire, global business with 1000 + employees worldwide
The Maintenance Engineer job will involve:
- Multi- skilled Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias with a bit of electrical) Looking after Production Machinery
- Working across both the Bilborough and Southwell site
- You will also get involved in a bit of project management of facilities upgrades
This Maintenance Engineer job will suit:
- You will ideally have experience as a multi-skilled Maintenance engineer with in a manufacturing environment and have some exposure to working on precision engineering equipment
- Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineers who have a good knowledge of manufacturing machinery
This maintenance engineer job is based near Nottingham, commutable from Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Kimberley, Hucknall, Beeston, Derby
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475207