Immediately Available Credit Controller for Imperial Wharf
Do you have experience chasing from supermarkets? Are you immediately available for a 6 week temp role?
The client are a growing retail company who are looking for someone to hit the ground running.
The successful Immediately Available Credit Controller for Imperial Wharf, South West London will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting current Credit Controller with specific tasks relating to 90 days + aged debt
- Clearing down specific unreconciled aged accounts (accountancy)
- Creating credit notes and sourcing supporting documentation for any customer claims
- Liaising with customers to investigate non-payment/invoice query issues (accountancy)
- Reconciliation of accounts to ensure only current balances outstanding
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone, emails and letters
- Maintaining accurate records of all chasing
The successful Immediately Available Credit Controller for Imperial Wharf, South West London, must feel confident in being able to do all of these duties with minimal training.
The successful Immediately Available Credit Controller for Imperial Wharf, must have:
- 3-5 years direct credit control experience
- Good understanding of accounting processes and systems (OrderWise, Sage 50 and Excel)
- Chased from supermarkets and worked as a credit controller in the retail industry.
The successful candidate will be paid up to £15 an hour for a 6 week temp role in South West London.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience as your application will not be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480729