Algorithmic Trading Java Developer - Equities - London - VP/AVP
Algorithmic Trading Java Developer - Equities - London
A Global Investment bank are looking to hire a Core Java Developer to work on a new Greenfield Algo Equities Trading platform
- Provide business and technical expertise in trading algorithmic cash and derivatives trading strategies to the team.
- Build and develop new features, follow the team's agile principals and maintain highest levels of standards and practices for development, deployment and support.
- Build and maintain a close and sincere relationship with our business partners and stakeholders to understand their needs. Be aware and engage with market risks and compliance to ensure a smooth roll out to production without unnecessary delays.
- Continuously seek to deliver zero-defect versions on the platform.
- Proactively engage with the business to identify improvement and stability opportunities
- Help identifying and proposing solutions to tech debt to continuously improve the platform
- Train and mentor other team to best practices on development.
- Risk evaluation experience
- Experience communicating with the traders
- Strong Core Java Development experience
- A knowledge of Index and Option trading, Market Making as well as stock trading is paramount.
- Understanding of the platform technologies
- Technical Analysis and solutions design experience
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481097