Project Administrator (Linguistics / IT)
FPSG are looking to speak with an ambitious Project Administrator keen to take the next step in their career.
Our International client is a leader in their field and due to expansion within the business they are looking for an experienced Project Administrator to join their team.
The purpose of this role is to provide project support to the existing Project Management team, this will include working closely with the team to ensure the highest level of service to all clients whilst ensuring that all projects run smoothly.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Project Managers with all requests
- Completing a wide range of production tasks
- Logging and setting up all job information on internal systems
- Liaising with various teams on project matters
- Updating schedules and reports
- Producing quotes
- Completing invoices and purchase orders
- Maintenance of databases
- General Administrative duties
As a successful Project Administrator, you will possess:
- Solid Administrative/Customer Service experience (Ideally within an IT or Project based environment)
- 12 months + experience managing administrative projects from beginning to end
- A linguistic background, fluent in a European language or have studied languages
- Positive, 'can do' attitude
- Strong work ethic with a flexible approach to all tasks
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise effectively
- Professional telephone manner with first class communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Looking to progress their career within Project Management
My client offers a structured training programme and career development with the opportunity to study towards an internationally recognised Project Management qualification.
In return our client offers a starting salary of £17-18k per annum
This position is a full time, permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
You will have the opportunity to be sponsored through PM Qualifications whilst progressing your career internally.
For further information, please apply.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482418