Looking for a Web/Software Developer - Juniors Welcome C# NET
As a Web Developer you'll be responsible for developing new, and maintaining existing, client websites. While passionate about technology, you will have a strong business sensibility . You will need to have experience working on a Microsoft Platform and possess strong Microsoft Skills.
The role will involve you working part of a close-knit and experienced scrum team, developing innovative and purposeful web applications for a market / industry leading organisation. You should be used to playing an active part in the entirety of the software development lifecycle assisting in the best practice of customer centric solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity in Bath, that will grant you the opportunity to work with C#, .NET and Entity Framework. This role is based within a financial organisation and offers a competitive rate with additional benefits.
- Proven experience of building commercial websites
- Experience of working within an agile environment
- Understands all aspects of the software development life cycle
- A self-starter and motivated learner
- Key team player
- Able to communicate clearly with non-technical audiences
- Writing stored procedures, views, functions for MS SQL Server
- .Net development using C#
- Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions
- With application development, complex code development, application testing and component design
- Entity Framework
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481229