Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer
You will be part of a small, dedicated development team within the organisation and will be responsible for creating, enhancing and maintaining a user interface which can compete effectively with all the other sites as well as high speed, accurate, extensible and scalable back end data service for the company?s existing and new platforms, which is robust and stable under high demand from the company?s partners and end users.
- Experience using C#/ASP.NET/MVC/EF/T-SQL environment is essential, as is a strong understanding of object oriented software development using the SOLID principles.
- Proven experience of modern testing methods such as unit, integration and full end-to-end testing.
- Strong Front End Development skills delivering consistent, visually attractive user interfaces across the entire range of browsers and devices. (Mobiles/ tablets highly desirable)
- Experience of data integration including web services, SOAP and RESTful APIs - XML, JSon, WSDL, WADL, etc.
- Experience of agile development techniques - TDD, BDD, etc.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server and other RDBM systems.
- You will be familiar with relational database design techniques as well as data warehouse design methodologies.
- You will have a strong element of creativity to shape innovative solutions combined with strong architectural design experience in order to develop a workable solution.
- You will have excellent written skills to disseminate solution documentation with clarity and focus as well as detail.
- You must also have the ability to speak confidently on technical subjects with limited preparation commanding respect and authority and to liaise with clients on difficult or sensitive topics.
Click 'Apply Now' to submit your CV for this great opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481422