Sales Engineer - Actuators c£35k
Job Title: Sales Engineer (Internal and External) - Actuators
- The focus of this role is to produce and implement a strategic growth plan for sales in Scotland selling all the company actuator products with additional responsibility for developing and expanding site services through ?Customer Support Programmes? in all industries across the country.
- The position will identify opportunities and applications and create plans for an increase in sales of all products identified into areas considered to be ?new markets?. To create and/or raise the profile for the company in these identified markets.
- Achieve the highest market share and maintain the most profitable market price available, to earn and maintain the confidence of customers at all levels and build sound working relationships with all key accounts and contacts.
- The role and office location will be based from our Glasgow Service Facility although this role is principally to be working from a home office base, supporting and working with the inside sales personnel in Glasgow, to support the market in Scotland.
To promote the sale of all products and services ? Electric Valve Actuators, Fluid Systems Actuators, Instrumentation solutions and Site Services?.
The role will entail:-
- Presenting and demonstrating all products/services to: End Users, Consultants, Contractors and Valve Users, Distributors and Valve/Actuator repairers.
- Providing a local face-to-face communication between the customer and company in all aspects of our business satisfying customer needs.
- The role requires the knowledge and skills to carry out site surveys to promote and demonstrate our abilities to offer care packages to end users to enhance our site presence and asset management capabilities
- To maintain comprehensive records and visit reports via the CRM System.
- As part of this role you will be required to interface with other offices and subsidiaries with respect to International projects
- Liaise with other company departments on matters such as customer ?House? Engineering Standards, Quality, Product Returns, Payments, Contractual and Credit Terms, etc.
- Regular submission of expense claims and mileage records in accordance with the company accounts procedures.
- Carrying out any associated duties not specifically mentioned in this description that may from time to time be requested by Management.
- To attend and provide area reports at regular Sales Meetings.
- To be responsible for the security and maintenance of a company vehicle, demonstration, computer and other office/business equipment.
- The role will require extensive travel throughout Scotland and include regular overnight stays.
Alternative Job Titles: Area Sales Manager/ External Sales Manager/ Regional Sales Manager/ Territory Sales Manager/ Account Manager/ Business Development Manager/ Internal Sales Engineer/ Inhouse Sales Engineer/ Inside Sales Engineer/ Sales Coordinate/ Sales Engineer
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476380