Our client is looking for a Full Time Retail Sales Floor Manager with knowledge of home furnishings to run the busy Furnishing Floor in their Guildford store. Experience of Home Furnishings, Curtains and Blinds is preferred and previous management experience is essential.
The Home Furnishing floor specialises in:
• Bespoke hand-made, made-to-measure and ready-made curtains.
• Custom-made blinds and shutters.
• Curtain tracks and poles.
• Cushions, tiebacks, pelmets, valances and other home accessories.
• Net curtains and voiles.
• Fabrics by the metre from suppliers such as Sanderson, Romo, Jane Churchill, Designers Guild, Harlequin, JAB and many more.
They also offer a Home Measuring Service offering customers in-home advice on appropriate furnishing solutions and colour options for their windows. Their hand-made curtains are made locally by a team of experienced makers and they also offer a track fitting service for installing any of their products. The successful candidate will oversee both the sales floor, and the making and fitting operation for the Horsham Store.
Principal Purpose of Sales Floor Manager – Home Furnishing Department:
• To provide leadership, motivation and organisation to the furnishing sales team. This will include the following departments - Furnishing Fabrics, Curtains, Blinds and Net Curtains.
• To look after their customers, promote their products and services, proactively generate sales and oversee successful delivery of furnishing work.
• To eliminate unnecessary loss and wastage through effective management and ensure profitability of sales.
• To report into the Store Manager, Buyers and Directors on Sales and profitability and to feedback on product ranges and ideas to generate sales growth.
If you have experience in this industry and are looking for an exciting opportunity to manage a busy sales floor and an experienced team of 10+ members of staff they would like to hear from you.
The Sales Floor Manager role is both challenging and rewarding and is suitable for people with personal skills such as creativity, time management, sales focus, independence and commitment. They are a longstanding family business, trading for over 80 years. They have a strong commitment to exceptional customer service and an enjoyable and fulfilling working environment for their staff. They are looking for a candidate who wants to commit to the business for a long time and help to promote their brand within the area. There is a good deal of scope and autonomy within this role to allow for personal development.
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 + Incentives Worth up to £2,000pa
Please apply online for this Retail Sales Floor Manager role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Retail Sales Floor Manager role and to follow further instructions if applicable.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77446661