Content & SEO Assistant Marketing Manager
The Content & SEO Assistant Marketing Manager will support the development and delivery of digital content that:
- Delivers qualified traffic and improves SEO performance
- Drives a deeper emotional connection with my clients brand
- Drive a commercial benefit back to the business
My client is a large organisation based in Staines upon Thames.
The Content & SEO Assistant Marketing Manager will be required to
- Support the integrated planning and delivery of digital content campaigns.
- Manage day to day agency partners (creative, production and media) to ensure campaigns are delivered against pre-agreed objectives, budgets and KPIs
- Develop, manage and execute a content calendar and plan.
- Commission, edit and publish engaging content - internally and externally - across a range of digital media Maintain the KPI dashboard for Content and SEO.
- Support and evolve the evaluation and measurement of all activity.
- Drive measurement alignment across the UK brands and share best practice with the broader Marketing, Digital and Content Teams
- Collaborate with teams across the business to advocate SEO and ensure strong performance and work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to optimise the PPC and SEO mix
The ideal Content & SEO Assistant Marketing Manager will have the following;
- Demonstrable experience of delivering content marketing with emphasis on ROI
- Experience of producing and editing content for a range of digital and sales channels
- Good technical and analytical abilities Previous success in improving organic ranking and understanding of SEO best practice
£30,000 - £40,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480777