Adobe Junior Developer
Salary up to £60,000 per year plus 15% bonus.
Working within a leading high-tech company to work on a new Adobe campaign development project, you will lead and support the team covering multiple countries across Europe.
Within the Adobe campaign system you will be involved in the implementation of the campaign process in order to understand the marketing data specifications data is available for the Campaign. In addition, you will help to support the definition of table mappings and field usage and work with the Campaign Designers to establish testing time frames and campaign regression tests.
Skills & experience:
- Expertise in all supporting marketing data, relational database structures, and query techniques.
- Sophisticated knowledge of the more advanced features within Adobe Campaign.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Issue resolution and escalation.
Salary & benefits:
- Basic annual salary depending upon experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Up to 15% discretionary performance based bonus per year.
- Defined Contribution Pension (up to 4% employee, up to 8.5% employer.)
- Permanent Health Insurance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- 4x Life Assurance.
- £35 per month Flexible Benefits allowance, e.g. gym, travel insurance, life assurance, health assessment, dental insurance, etc.
If this Adobe Reporter role is of interest then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476368