Vehicle Package Engineer
Our prestigious Automotive client based in Gaydon, Warwickshire is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Vehicle Package Engineer to work within our Clients ever expanding Vehicle Engineering department on a full time basis.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the chosen candidate to work in a very modern and luxurious working environment. The successful Vehicle Package Engineer will be working a 37.5-hour week with access to onsite parking.
- Whole vehicle architecture and geometry capable, CAD proficient to all current tool sets (V5/V6, VisMock-up)
- Integration ability from existing and future systems and architecture
- Conversant with current and forthcoming vehicle architectures and systems technologies
- Excellent numeracy and spatial awareness
- Problem solving methods
- Presentation skills (MS PowerPoint and Excel)
- Good networking and communication skills
- Manual drawing, sketching and fabrication knowledge
- Familiar with OEM industry products and processes
- PCS awareness
- Previous OEM CAD or engineering experience
- Proven responsibility for component systems or package zones with evidence of most recent experience
- Package programme ownership
- Experience of Electrification
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical/Automotive/Aero Engineering.
Do not miss out on your chance of interview ? APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482772