Fron End Developer - (NET Core)
Front End Developer ( .NET Core)
Fancy working for a TV Giant!? You'll be contracting for a household name on a 3 month contract based at their prestigious offices in Leeds. We are recruiting experienced Front End Developers who have strong experience in .Net Core ( Node.JS, React.JS, Redux, Xamarin) to start as soon as possible! Apply NOW!
Who you'll be working with
Based in Leeds, our Technology team is one of the largest technical hubs in the UK, it's a strategic location for our business and offers a vibrant place to live and work.
Our new teams have a real 'start up' feel and there's loads of room for development. You'll have the chance to use cutting edge tools and technologies to create rich user experiences; all whilst working in an Agile environment.
· Proficient coding custom .netcore or node JS React or xamarin solutions as well as utilising existing frameworks
· Exposure or appreciation of agile development practices with a wiliness to be a proactive participant in the agile process
· You are a team player and recognise the benefits of pair programming.
· You are an advocate of TDD, BDD and Agile principles.
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Circle CI
· Strong communication skills
· Good team player
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience testing software in a true agile delivery environment
· Writing, executing and automating test scripts.
· Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
· Knowledge and experience of web and other interactive technologies
· Experience of the full software development lifecycle.
Your key responsibilities
You'll work to create and execute testing activities to ensure new or amended services meet requirements.
· Developing high quality, testable and high performance software using agile practices
· Participating in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders
· Working in an agile and team driven approach.
Apply quickly to ensure your application is considered early.
Call Deepti Verma on ************* to make sure we have received your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483404