Senior Network / WINTEL Engineer
My client is currently looking for a Senior Network / WINTEL Engineer to join their established business based in Staffordshire.
Location: Stone, Staffordshire
Type of Vacancy: Permanent ? Full time
Salary: £35-£50K (depending on experience)
Benefits: Pension (4.3% ERs) and Private Medical Insurance (BUPA) plus others)
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Engineering / Computer related or appropriate engineering qualification (degree/HND) or comparable industrial experience
- CCNA qualification or equivalent experience
- WINTEL 5 years? experience in implementing a Windows Active Directory environment
- Configuration of Cisco ASA, Palo Alto and other market leading firewalls
- Experience with VMWare vSphere, Hyper-V and virtualisation technologies
- Knowledge of industry leading SIEM solutions (i.E. Solarwinds, LogRhythm, CyberX)
- Implementation of antivirus and whitelisting applications
- Ability to vulnerability asses a system to identify security risks
- vLAN?s & Network Security
- Server 2012
- Good client facing skills, must be able to work as part of combined client/contractor team
- Willingness to travel and work away when required
- Must be UK Security Cleared or have the ability to become so.
If this role would be of interest to you then please apply today for immediate consideration.
Metrix IT are experts in the delivery of Contract & Permanent IT Professionals, operating from our head office in Bromsgrove we offer a specialist technical recruitment service within the IT industry for both our candidates and clients. Metrix IT is an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482923