Maths Supply Teacher/Immediate start/West Midlands
Qualified Maths Teacher/Supply post/Immediate start/West Midlands
We are urgently looking to recruit a enthusiastic, committed qualified Maths teacher for a secondary school based in the West Midlands.
The school can offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work with highly trained and committed staff, and a whole-school commitment to your support and professional development.
The successful candidate will join a high performing and innovative department and will have the opportunity to become an outstanding practitioner as part of a highly effective and successful team.
* Organise and manage an appropriate learning environment
* To plan challenging teaching and learning objectives
* Monitor and evaluate student responses to learning activities through a range of assessment and monitoring strategies against pre-determined learning objectives
* Provide objective and accurate feedback and reports to colleagues, parents and students
* Record progress and achievement in lessons/activities systematically and provide evidence of the range and level of progress and attainment
* Establish a clear framework for discipline in line with established policy, anticipate and manage behaviour constructively, promoting self control and independence
* Support the role of parents in students' learning and contribute to meetings with parents to provide constructive feedback on student progress/achievement etc.
* Use detailed knowledge and specialist skills to support and progress students' learning
* Establish productive working relationships with students, acting as a role model and setting high expectations
* Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all students within the classroom
* Support students consistently whilst recognising and responding to their individual
* Encourage students to interact and work co-operatively with others and engage all students in activities
* Promote independence and employ strategies to recognise and reward achievement and self-reliance
* Provide feedback to students in relation to progress and achievement
* Deliver learning activities to students, adjusting activities according to student responses/needs
* Use ICT effectively to support learning activities and develop students' competence and independence in its use.
If this sounds suitable please apply online for an immediate response.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959452009