Cyber Security Analyst
Are you an information security analyst looking for an exciting new opportunity in insurance?
I am currently seeking a cyber security analyst on a permanent basis for my client based in the south west. The organisation is looking to develop their security program and ensure compliance with regulations that are crucial in their space. This is a hands on position, ensuring that assets and technology on their estate are adequately protected. This is the perfect chance for someone with a couple of years experience to get into an organisation and gain a great understanding of how security works in the insurance market.
- Assist in the management of regulatory standards such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301 and PCI-DSS
- Analyst threats and vulnerabilities, and maintain a good understanding of the threat landscape
- Support and protect various elements including networks, firewalls, authentication, encryption and data loss protection
- Closely monitor cyber threats that may affect the organisation
- Carry out assurance checks and scans of applications and infrastructure
- Engage with stakeholders and external bodies
Key Skills and Experience
- Ideally around two years experience in cyber or information security
- Experience of working with ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS
- Knowledge of ISO 22301
- Experience with vulnerability management, monitoring, logging and configuration
- Experience with technical elements of security
- Has an up-to-date knowledge of major compliances
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting insurance provider who are looking to jump start their security function. This position will also give you a great level of exposure to major compliances and allows the successful candidate to be involved at a highly technical level.
If this role sounds appealing, please give me a call on ************* or e-mail on ******************************
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480926