Robert Half are recruiting a temporary Treasury Assistant to join an exciting hospitality company based in the heart of West Kensington for circa 4-6 months.
The Treasury Assistant will be responsible or the following:
- Determining the daily cash position
- Advising Group treasury of UK position within deadlines without fail
- Ensure all requested payments are appropriately authorised
- Input all payments daily onto On-line payment systems
- Produce Month end Treasury activity reports for Head office accounting including internal Loans
- Main contact point for all bank admin - closing/opening accounts, Bulk cash, charges.
- Maintain up-to-date bank mandates for all UK banks
- Provide support to Treasurer with regards to Credit Card Acquirer and Banks reporting
- Provide regular reports to Group treasury about UK's cash position and cash flows
- Undertake on a monthly basis upload of BACS files and SEPA payments and ensure appropriate authorisation
- Manage the process of collecting, manipulating and submitting of various files to enable effective collection of membership fees through BACS
The ideal candidate will have 2 years or more experience working as a Treasury Assistant. You will have the ability to prioritise your workload, work under pressure and be able to work independently and in a fast paced organisation.
An exciting hospitality company based in West Kensington are looking for a enthusiastic Treasury Assistant to join their company on a 4-6 month basis.
Salary & Benefits
This role will be paying circa £30k on a fixed term contract.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following ******************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478537