Marketing Assistant/ Marketing Trainee - Immediate Start
Marketing Assistant | Marketing Trainee; Southwark, London
Would you like to get into a Marketing career but fear you lack Marketing experience or Marketing qualifications?
Good News? We offer all Marketing Assistants training and ongoing guidance/support!
** 2017 could be your year! Apply now for more information! **
Our start up company is looking for a handful of good natured people to help us grow and expand from our base in Southwark. If you would be considered an outgoing, confident people-person with a strong desire to achieve big goals, we?d love to hear from you today!
With us you?ll start out at the ground level and will advance through a series of checkpoints as you learn and produce results. Advancement is never based on seniority or previous experience. It?s always based on results and career objectives!
- Ensuring positive interactions with potential customers
- Product promotions and live demonstrations
- Closing sales and acquiring customer?s details
- Answering queries and offering general customer service
Travel and Growth Opportunities will be available to Top Performers!
If you think you have what it takes to cut it as a Precision Acquisitions Direct representative we want to hear from you ~ Contact us today with your CV and contact details and we will reply to successful applicants ASAP!
- Over 18, and eligible to work in the UK (no student visas or sponsorship)
- People Skills, extroverted, outgoing personality
- A professional demeanour and smart dress
- A decent work ethic and a desire to succeed
- Customer-oriented work exp. (retail sales, customer service, hospitality)
Our team work together to make a positive lasting impression on each customer. We?re out and about to spread awareness and enhance our clients brand, not just land sales. The product sells itself; we just need fully trained Campaign Representatives to get out there and promote it!
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475654