We are delighted to be able to support a world leading Business Process Outsourcing Company based in Central Liverpool with their search for a Permanent Management Accountant, following an internal promotion.
You will be part of a small, close-knit team (Financial Controller, Management Accountant and Finance Assistant).
Duties will include:
- Regular meetings with Senior Non-Finance people, including Operations Managers
- Provision of supporting financial data to Operational functions
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Month-end reporting
- Sales invoicing & Credit Control
- Management of a Finance Apprentice
- Business Planing & Forecasting
- Purchasing & Accounts Payable support
- Analysis of business operations by project
- Control of Fixed Assets, Customer & Supplier Master data, and expenses policy & payments
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation of VAT, Tax & Control accounts
- Weekly project forecasts for sales & margins
- Cost control across all the functions of the Liverpool division
- Sales bid pricing calculations
- Payroll analysis & approvals
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Ideally a Qualified Accountant
- This role will suit someone who is hands on & very competent at preparing Management Accounts but also shows potential to operate at a higher level, such as Finance Manager or Finance Business Partner.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong character who is able to gain credibility with Senior people and to highlight risks to the Business in a way that Non-Finance people would understand
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
Hours of work are 9:00am - 5:00pm but you will be required to work over & above these hours at busy periods. There may also be the opportunity for European travel.
This role will pay a salary in the region of £33,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Pension.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a Global Business and make a massive contribution.
If you're interested in this role, please send my your CV by 5:30pm on Tuesday 14th November. They will look to hold interviews week commencing 20th November. There will be a 2 stage interview process. The 1st interview will last around 1.5 hours and will consist of various competency based tasks & assessments. 2nd interview will be with HR, Finance & possibly Head of Site. An offer will be made shortly after the interview process is concluded.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481258