** SOLICITOR - LONDON - CONTRACT ROLE UNTIL FEB 2018 - GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION
Up to £360pd Umbrella / £286pd PAYE **
This fantastic opportunity will see you providing sound legal advise relating to contracts, contract management issues, regulatory matters, business operations, corporate procurement, public procurement, public administrative law, compliance and other general legal issues.
What we're looking for in you:
- Ideally you will be a Qualified Solicitor with in-house experience
- Experience of working within, or advising a business with complex long term contracting arrangements, settlements and payments
- The ability to advise on complex contractual documentation is essential
- Confidence in providing advise and support around contractual claim and disputes
- The ability to develop and review processes, guidance documents & standards applicable to contracts and business operations
- A strong ability in working with external legal advisors and advise / inform high level stakeholders both internally and externally
- You must be able to work to tight deadlines and have excellent communication skills
*This role is in scope of IR35*
Please submit your CV now to be considered for position. Heather McGonagle is the consultant managing this assignment. Reference: - 807752
Unfortunately due to the large number of applicants individual feedback cannot always be given and only shortlisted candidates contacted within 48 hours
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475321