£££- Market Competitive Rate
Leading Company in Defence Sector is currently looking for an Inspection Technician in Luton.
Inspection Technician - Qualifications and Experience:
* Trained or experienced in the use of inspection equipment for the tasks identified
* Fully conversant with designs and detailed engineering drawings prepared to ISO Standards
* Ability to understand SPC charts and contribute data and information for problem solving activities.
* Demonstrate the ability to set and check inspection equipment
* Capable of consistently producing repeatable, high accuracy output.
* Ability to read and understand written instruction and to record work performed.
* Able to work with minimal supervision and take responsibility for targets set by supervisory staff on a weekly or monthly basis.
* Excellent communication skills are essential due to training manufacturing staff and liaising directly with internal customers and on a daily basis.
* IPC 610 trained with a current certificate
Any candidates being considered for the position must be capable of achieving full SC security clearance!!!
If you are an experienced Inspection Technician looking for a new and exciting challengelook no further!!!
Click to Apply now to Bart!!!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477174