Finance Manager/Accountant - Life Science Company
A fantastic opportunity to oversee the Finance activity for France and Belgium for a leading Life Science organistation!
My Client are a renowned Contract Research Organisation working on a global scale. They pride themselves on their ability to deliver cost-effective and efficient services to the Pharmaceutical industry. With a rich history and list of accomplishments my Client are looking to further build their presence and strengthen their business.
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual management reports for internal reporting by specific deadline.
- Review all general ledger postings for reasonableness and accuracy.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to the Acount Policy and Regulations.
- Petty Cash Payment/Control of Cash Book.
- Support the Country Manager in the Budget preparation process.
- Support the Country Manager with the ongoing Financial Management of designated geographic.
- Full working Captial controls, cash management, treasury and banking needs of the company within the signing limits
- Administer Expense Reports and Month-End Processes.
- Process, Verify and Record Financial Documents and Forms.
- Budgeting and budget control
- Experience of reporting French.Belgian GAAP and US GAAP
- Professional Qualification in Finance/Accountancy
- Min. 5-10 years relatied accounting experience at Finance Manager levelGood English - written and verbal.
For full details on this position please apply and Josh Miles from Barrington James will be in contact.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474534