Finance Director - Group Functions
The role of Finance Director is absolutely pivotal to the continued long-term success of this fast paced organisation.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller the main purpose of the role is to shape and oversee the long-term strategy for the Group together with the leadership of several corporate functions including: IT, HR, Strategy, Procurement, Engineering Services and Health & Safety, this role is key to delivering the ongoing evolution of the Group operating model.
The role holder is required to provide first-class leadership and financial direction, working with the Directors to develop and support delivery of the functional business plan and in the creation and support of business cases.
The accountabilities of the role will include:
* Ownership of financial governance and control for the Group function
* Develop a suite of financial metrics to demonstrate cost efficiency against external benchmarks
* Ability to ensure transparency and sharing of financial performance and cost efficiency information to support recharges
* Own the financial business case models within the named corporate functions, to include clear costings for Group function support
* Work with the Senior Leadership Teams of each of the relevant corporate functions to lead the financial aspects of business planning and reforecast processes, enabling the identification of efficient operating models.
* Providing appropriate challenge to Directors, to understand the partnering required for each of the functions.
* Provide financial challenge and scrutiny to business cases for any investment or business change activities
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills and experience:
* Qualified Accountant 7 years PQE
* Able to influence effectively at all levels including Board/Executive
* Strong project management skills
* Experience of leading a finance team and leading cultural change
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476322