Fantastic Job for a Flexible Salaried GP located in Bexleyheath
Salaried GP - Bexleyheath (£80,000 P.A. FTE)
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take on a flexible Salaried GP role with a clear view to Partnership, if desired. You will join an established and experienced team of partners, backed by great clinical support in a modern setting. The practice pride themselves on having one of the most well organised and forward thinking IT operations, as well as ample clerical assistance. The practice have expanded and developed over the last 10 years, and you would be involved in this ongoing expansion over the next few years.
Conveniently located in the Bexleyheath area, within easy reach of local bus routes and train stations.
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £80,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Would another role better suit your requirements? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs