Salesforce Developer- Oxford- £50,000
My client are a prestigious, global organisation with a huge Salesforce instance that require an ambitious Salesforce Developer to be based in their UK office. This person will have crucial invovlement in bridging the business needs with the Salesforce delivery working alongside the architect and delivery team. This well known company offer great benefits along with a competitive base salary.
- Commercial experience with Salesforce development
- Strong knowledge of Apex and Visualforce
- Good understanding of end to end processes
- Advance configuration ability
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce functionality
- Good communication skills
- Salesforce certification advantageous
- UK based (commutable distance from Oxford office)
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Selina Jessey at *********************** or call ********************
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479443