UI Designer: 3 Month Contract
I am currently recruiting for talented UI Designers to join am organisation based in Northampton.
- Create visual designs across platforms and products including customer journey flows, prototypes, screen designs, assets and detailed specifications for UI projects as required
- As directed, work end to end on projects from concept creation through to working with developers and ensuring the design work is effectively implemented and looks great before it goes live
- Work closely with UX designers throughout the design process
- Champion a user centered design methodology
- Work collaboratively and build successful relationships with, product managers, data team, developers, business analysts, solutions architects and other stakeholders
- A strong visual design background and a portfolio that demonstrates your skills and design process
- Have a good understanding of the medium you are designing for and the challenges of responsive design
- Experience in the end-to-end design process
- Competent with relevant creative tools including experience using prototyping tool(s)
- A passion for interface design and interaction, keeping up-to-date with digital trends and techniques and emerging UI patterns
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable working in a collaborative agile team environment
The role is to start asap and extensions will be available pending performance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959479125