Our client, a well known Defence Contractor, have a requirement for a full time Help Desk Support operative.
This will be an initial 6 month contract and will pay £15.00 per hour PAYE / £18.58 per hour Ltd or Umbrella.
This role is to provide first line response to telephone and on-line help requests for the applications supported by the IT department at their Yeovil site.
The main requirements of the role are:-
· Answering telephone requests from both internal staff and Customers regarding software and software based products supported and maintained by the organisation. These requests need to be transcribed onto on-line forms for prioritisation, allocation and action;
· Monitoring, tracking and maintaining the on-line help request forms to ensure that all requests are being dealt with in a timely manner according to their priority;
· Where possible, the jobholder may be expected to address minor bureaucratic and less complex technical questions directly. The role does NOT, however, require specific technical or product skills or experience.
· A good telephone manner and the ability to summarise and write down verbally expressed technical questions;
· Good Customer Service skills;
· Comfortable with using computers - to be able to access and update on-line and local files and to use common facilities such as word processors (e.g. Word) and spreadsheets (e.g. Excel)."
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477707