Protection Design Engineer
Protection Design Engineer - Northern England - 6-12 Month Contract
Amoria Bond are currently searching for a Protection Design Engineer for a 6-12 month contract. Our client is a leading T&D Company who needs an addition to their team due to an increase in workload. The role will involve the following:
- Produce Protection Schemes
- Compile and review drawings
- Carry out detailed design
- Liaise with key stakeholders
- Clear Substation Protection knowledge
- Experience of substation protection design
- T&D Experience
All in all this provides a great opportunity to add some great experience to your resume and while working on a range of key projects.
We are interviewing this week so please send in your CV if you are interested to *************************** or call ************* for further information.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474044