Java Developer - Leeds - £60k
Java Developer - Leeds
Java / Microsoft SQL / MySQL / OOD
My client, a market leader in their field are looking to recruit a Java Developer to work out of their offices based near Leeds. This role is easily commutable from Leeds, Castleford, Wetherby, Pontefract etc. You will join their development team who will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of all aspects of the company existing systems and will have to conform to existing standards and patterns.
Working with cutting edge technologies you will be responsible for end to end delivery of a variety of projects to enhance the functionality of the company's web based applications and in addition regular involvement in systems and business analysis, development and testing.
- Designing, developing and implementing software applications from raw requirements through to delivery
- Contribute opinions on new and emerging technologies
- Comprehensive ability programming Java Web Applications
- Excellent knowledge of database development - MS SQL, MySQL
- Full understanding of the software development lifecycle
The role offers a vibrant and social workplace with a progressive working environment and a range of additional benefit. For an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482858