3 Month Contract
Up to £300 Per Day, Limited Company Rate
Our Client is a leading provider of waste and energy management services.
An opportunity is available to join our Client on a contract basis as a Project Engineer maximising revenues and margin of design and build projects. The Project Engineer will be responsible for successfully planning and controlling activities to support ongoing projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and meeting customer satisfaction objectives as defined by the Project Manager.
- Leading the project delivery team, maximising team and individual potential
- Providing input to monthly reviews ensuring all relevant parties have knowledge of the financial status and completion status of projects
- Supporting the preparation of business plans and budgets and recommending alternative options to maximise profit on ongoing projects
- Managing all activities relating to the successful completion of projects within agreed timescales and cost constraints
- Ensuring good working relationships with customers
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree level qualified or with equivalent experience in a project planning role
- Experience of project planning and managing multiple projects. Proven track record of delivering projects from £250k to £2m+ which includes the full project lifecycle, risk management, cost management, planning and programming
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of performing/preparing Calculations, Data Sheets, Specifications, Schedules and Drawings for Waste Water and Potable Water Systems
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable experience of having built strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Experience of cost management and demonstrable experience of identifying ways of increasing revenue
- IOSH Managing Safely would be desirable for this role
- UK Water Industry experience is desirable
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on ************ or email *********************************
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482421