Security Analyst, £55k benefits
InfoSec People, the Cyber Security recruitment experts, have a fantastic new opportunity in central London for an experienced Security Analyst, working for a large publisher of digital content focused primarily on the international finance industry.
This is a great chance to join a long-established firm and take responsibility for the company's information security risk management and compliance activities.
As the Security Analyst you will be required to create a security advisory function to provide security requirements for new and existing products and supporting platforms, as well as managing and administering the third party information security due diligence programme.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Defining the framework for privacy and security by design
- Determining what controls need to be in place for each product
- Making assessments on which 3rd parties to work with
- Advising how to build the risk function
- Designing the baseline security levels
Skills and experience required:
- Deep technical security knowledge (policies/standards/guidelines)
- Understanding types of security risk and how to manage/mitigate them
- Knowledge of security frameworks such as ISO27001, PCI DSS and COBIT
- Understanding of European Data Privacy Laws and UK privacy regulations
- Knowledge of IT architecture
- Ability to review and understand business requirements and provide security guidance
- Strong communication skills and ability to present professionally to a variety of audiences
CISSP or CISM or CISA certifications are highly desirable, though not essential.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience for the role and think the position could be of interest, please send your CV or call ************ for a confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481608