Business Intelligence Developer - London - £47K benefits
Business Intelligence Developer ? London - £47K + benefits
Our client a leading name within the Telecommunication & Fibre-Optic Communication sector are currently recruiting a Business Intelligence SQL Developer to be based at their London office.
Working as a member of our EMEA Financial Intelligence team, the developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of reports and providing database support to .net developers within the team.
- Individual will create SQL Server, Tableau & SSRS reports covering a wide range of areas including financial, operational and sales reporting. Reporting and metrics will be sourced from multiple order entry, workflow and inventory systems as well as supporting data marts / databases.
- Individual will learn to use in-house developed tools, develop within agreed standards and design guidelines.
- Individual will liaise with multiple organizations to identify reporting and metric needs and requirements.
- Individual will support ad hoc requests and projects as requested by the supported organizations and teams.
- Individual will work SSIS & linked servers to Extract-Transform-Load data in preparation for reporting work.
- Individual will support .net developers in the group to build backend databases for applications.
- Overall job responsibility is to create repeatable and intuitive SQL server reports against organizational, group, and individual contributor performance measures to facilitate process and team improvement.
- Experience in data mining, querying / accessing large data sets and developing key business reports and metrics
- Microsoft SQL Server (TSQL Queries)
- SSIS/DTS package development
- Understand & interpret business users requirements
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- SQL Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Oracle Database
- Oracle ERP backend
- Visual Studio
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478102