SQL BI Developer - Bradford, West Yorkshire
Business Intelligence Developer - Bradford City Centre
Salary - £Competitive based on skills/experience + extensive benefits package, market leading pension, 35 hrs week, and much more.
Are you a talented Business Intelligence Developer looking to join an established team based in Bradford, using the latest SQL based BI tools to deliver high quality reporting solutions.
We are looking for a talented BI Developer to design, develop business intelligence solutions using the full SQL Server stack; perform peer reviews within the team; work with business stakeholders to ensure solutions are fit for purpose. Working in an agile environment, using the latest tools and techniques makes this a role you should consider.
The organisation is an established household name, investing heavily in their people, processes and technology, to include modern tools, offices, and a great benefits package.
The ideal person:
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience as a BI Developer or SQL Developer.
- An expert with Microsoft SQL Server as well as SSIS, SSRS
- Proven experience of enterprise scale solutions delivered through all components of the Microsoft BI Technology stack would be an advantage including strong T-SQL skills.
- Strong database and ETL design/development skills and experience of working on data warehousing/BI projects (Kimball Methodology)
- TFS and VSTS experience highly desirable
- An opportunity to be part of a forward thinking organisation situated in Bradford.
- We offer an excellent salary with fantastic opportunities for progression.
- An opportunity to hone your skills across the full Microsoft BI Stack, plus emerging technologies.
- A chance to join an organisation who invest heavily in their employees including moving into the use of the latest BI and Data tools.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, then apply now to be considered immediately. If you would like to have a conversation regarding similar opportunities which may be available to you, please get in touch with James.
KEY SKILLS: SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Business Intelligence, TFS, Agile
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478762