Front-End Developer - HTML, CSS & Angular - Up to £55K - London
I am looking for a highly skilled Front-End Developer to be a part of my clients growing Technology Team. The role reports to the Technical Lead and will work closely with the wider Technology team as well as the Product team. The successful candidate will gain exposure to all areas of the business and opportunities for learning and development.
Responsibilities of the Front End Developer:
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Participate in discussions/planning around system architecture.
- Participate as part of an Agile Scrum team.
- All developers are expected to become Cross stack to a degree.
- Be able to pivot in response to changing business requirements.
- Takeover more Senior responsibilities when necessary
- Ability to lead a project team, and support the development of trainee and Junior developers
- Document the creation and development of business projects and services.
- Research new technologies to help improve the infrastructure, efficiency and security of projects.
- Experience with Angular 4 and Typescript
- Custom web application development.
- Understands the underlying systems on which web applications are developed.
- Experience of front end development tools (Gulp and Webpack)
- Implementing or working with a template driven system or MVC framework with a clear separation between content and display.
- Working with multiple delivery platforms such as mobile versus desktop.
- Ensuring the quality of applications through unit testing.
- Experience working with Web API
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481223