Our client on the outskirts of Peterborough are looking to recruit a Development Technician on a full time permanent basis. Working in a lab environment you will support the manager and produce development samples to meet agreed timelines and customer requirements and manage the stability testing.
- Capability of making up samples from a formulation sheet or BOM (bill of material).
- Experience of stability/ compatibility testing.
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently, work with minimal supervision and due to the extensive product portfolio, commitment and fantastic organisation skills are a must.
- The ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and have excellent attention to detail. Ensure that all Development records are maintained, up to date and accurate.
Education & Experience:
- Experience of working in a fast paced FMCG lab would be advantageous.
- Degree or equivalent in a scientific or related discipline
- Experience of working to GMP
- Familiar with/ aware of the latest EU Cosmetic Regulations and REACH would be advantageous
This is a great opportunity to join a successful growing business. This role is Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm. Own transport essential for this role due to location.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477832