Campaign Developer (HTML5)
My client is a leading creative agency who create platforms and products for the world's most ambitious brands, bringing together design, engineering and behavioural science to help make brands more efficient, effective and creative. They are on the lookout for an Email Developer.
Your key responsibilities as a HTML Email Developer will be to build and manage client email campaigns and support the team from end-to-end (design to delivery) on everything email.
- Able to hand-code HTML5/CSS3 with some Js
- Building stunning ads, widgets, and other digital goodies for international brands using modern coding best practice, animation techniques and deployment/testing methods for web.
- Breaking new ground! Many of our campaign projects include first of their kind solutions and require prototyping, research and lots of trial and error.
- Lots of iterating, tweaking, and switching between projects. The work is fast-paced, varied, and fun.
- Working with different APIs and ad-serving platforms/technologies, collaborating closely with
- internal design/creative teams and sometimes cooperating with external teams all over the world.
- Staying on top of new web technology and trends so that we can incorporate this into client work as well as our own internal projects.
- Sharing knowledge with teammates and informing best practices and workflows.
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience working on development in a digital/creative agency environment, creating websites, mobile and online advertising.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your coding and animation skills.
- Experience working with big brands and high quality executions.
- Good all round knowledge of digital technologies, best practices, standards, frameworks, and all that good stuff.
- A dependable, problem solving, meticulous, and creative personality.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and enjoy working in a collaborative environment with creatives, media planners and digital producers.
- Proficient with Adobe CC packages; Able to take designs created in Adobe Photoshop and export assets for web use or display banner development.
- Experience with software like Sketch for SVG asset creation.
- Worked with well-known display platforms such as DoubleClick, Sizmek, Adform.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474905