Big Data, Hadoop, Cloud - Contract Data Architect - London
Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, Cloud - Contract Data Architect - London
Big Data, Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Linux, Python, Java, Cloud, Azure, NoSQL - Contract Data Architect is required for an urgent and business critical project based in London/Norway.
We are looking for a hands-on Data Architect with experience of delivering large scale data analytics applications on Hadoop stack (or equivalent).
You will possess;
- Extensive data architecture and design experience
- Hand-on approach
- Solid Big Data experience (including Hadoop ecosystem, Cloudera, Hortonworks, Spark, HDFS, Hive)
- Exposure to cloud platforms (ideally Azure)
- Experience of working within an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, TDD or BDD)
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Any Python or Java/Scala developing experience would be desirable
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please note this contract will be based in London and Norway so the ability to work away from the UK is essential! The travel requirements can be flexible and will be discussed individually.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a highly technical team. You will be rewarded with excellent rates of pay as well as genuine opportunities for extensions!
Please send your CV for immediate review.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476675