Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager - Iconic High Street - Heathrow Airport, London
Are you an experienced Assistant Store Manager? Would you like to work for an Iconic British brand? This is an extremely fun and professional role. Its a high turnover store within Heathrow Airport.
About The Company...
My client is a leading high street brand known for their prints, product ranges and fun approach to retail. An established company with a charismatic approach to everything they do!! They are looking for outgoing people managers to reflect their vibrant values. They’re now looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join their airport team in Heathrow, London.
- Strong people manager with team and service always in mind
- An exceptional leader with the ability to drive and inspire a large team daily
- Have a strong operational background including schedules and HR experience
- Be commercially minded and solution orientated
About The Role…
- Assist the Store Manager with day to day operational running of the store
- Demonstrate an ability to lead, motivate, train a team through active management
- You will lead the team to hit all sales and KPI targets
- You will understand and implement commercial reports to positively influence trade
If this Assistant Store Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV and quote reference LS 56643
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77507693