Application Security Consultant
Do you have a passion for Application Security ?
Are you looking for the chance to take your Application Security career to the next level ?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly formed Application Security team at ground level, giving you the chance to define what application security looks like for this Global organisation.
In this role will:
- Help define the Application Security strategy of the organisation
- Become a point person in the organisation for application and code security
- Become a trusted advisor to key members of the development community
- Get exposure to a world class Fintech environment
- Lead on the implementation of SAST and DAST technologies
- Help raise security awareness and skills in the development community
- Carry out pen tests, break stuff, have fun
This FTSE 100 company is a household name with a Global presence and extremely strong brand.
The IT Security team is currently expanding by hiring some of the top talent in the industry making this an exciting time to join and take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Working for an industry leading CISO
- Very generous benefits scheme
- Some working from home possible
- Very talented IT Security team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
This role would be ideal for candidates with the following experience:
- Very strong IT Security & technical background
- Experienced working with development teams
- Good understanding of application architectures, IT infrastructure and databases
- Very good understanding of SDLCs and approaches to implementing security in the SDLC
- Coding skills in one of the following - C#, C++.Net, Java, J2EE, Apple IOS, Android
- Detailed knowledge of OWASP Top Ten
- Experience with security testing tools ? i.e. Nessus, NMAP, SAST, DAST, ZED, Metasploit, Nikto etc
- Determined professional attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
At least one current recognized security professional certification such as CISSP, SANS GIAC, CEH preferred but not required.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476564