Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Profile for Mechanical Design Engineer - NC87868
Mechanical Design Engineer required. My client designs and manufactures a variety of electronic solutions and due to continued growth are now seeking a new Design Engineer to join the team. The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will lead the design elements of projects and be required to deliver the technically challenging projects on time and to budget.
The ideal Mechanical Engineer will be a lead member of the design team and will be involved in a range of projects from smaller components works & new product introductions (NPI) through to larger system integration projects.
It is envisaged that the ideal Mechanical Design Engineer will produce detailed drawings for manufacture, and deliver designs from initial conception through to production. The ideal Engineer will have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a Design/ Mechanical orientated role.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Working on a range of projects from small component works through to NPI & system integration's
- Mechanical design of various fixtures and tooling for component manufacturing
- Support and lead the improvement of current engineering processes.
- Working closely with customers and suppliers to meet their requirements
- Design works from conception through to production.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3+ years post grad mechanical design experience
- Knowledge of 3D CAD packages - Solidworks
- Strong communication skills
- IT Literate
- Knowledge of various manufacturing processes
- Must have or willing to obtain security clearance
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25-35K (dependent upon experience)
- 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477873