My client is one of the UK's biggest consumer media businesses. They create world-class content that inspires the passions of their highly engaged communities. And they deliver it wherever their consumers want it, print, mobile, web apps, live events, TV - you name it!.
- Estimate development time and complexity of UI/UX designs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimise pages, code and assets for maximum speed and scalability against an agreed performance budget.
- Follow Digital standards, best practices and guidelines. Be actively involved in improving them.
- Keep up to date with industry and technology.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs. Be able to suggest alternatives and assess risks.
- Develop and test new user-facing features, and support existing ones, across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
The (hopeful) YOU
- Proficient in writing Standards-compliant HTML5.
- Proficient in writing performant CSS3.
- Proficient in the technologies that support Responsive Web Design and Mobile First.
- Proficient in handling of cross browser and cross device issues.
- Experience of CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS, and/or PostCSS.
- Experience of progressive enhancement
- Proficient in the use of AJAX and JSON.
- Understand Agile methodology.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474913