Systems Architect required for a permanent role based in Whiteley.
As a Systems Engineer you will focus on large scale global mission critical systems that form part of a large scale modernization project. You will be accountable for providing architecture designs and direction to the systems engineering and design teams.
Some of the key areas that this role will allow you to work in include:
- Data Analytics
- Test Automation
- Service management
- Orchestration & Integration
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of Enterprise level technical solutions to solve complex business requirements.
- Exposure to transition and transformation projects.
- Background in design or engineering - Architect / Design Lead / Systems engineer.
- TOGAF or alternative qualification.
This role would suit an experienced Systems Architect who has a passion for technology and providing critical solutions on well-funded projects.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959477052