Software Engineer needed for an an innovative and prestigious technology company and be part of cutting edge world class technology projects for a market leading organisation.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for delivering software components into IVI software for integration and release for programmes. Responsibilities also include acting as reviewer and ensuring best practice to a wider set of software developers including those in partner organisations.
The Software Engineer will be supporting the planning, co-ordination, delivery and reporting of requirements to support the Cycle Plan programmes and Cycle Plan studies. As well as contributing to the negotiation and agreement of targets for the modules and ensure all programme deliverables are tracked, monitored and reported accurately and on time.
- Software Engineer
- Delivery of agreed components to rolling software builds and release plan
- Prestigious technology company
- Bash, Perl or Python
- Experience in developing and integrating large scale software systems
- Previously worked within Engineering/Product Development environment
- Degree educated in Software Engineering or related subject
- Highly proficient in software development both in Object Orientation and Procedural Languages
- Proven ability to manage senior stakeholders and communicate at all levels
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476055