Lead Test Analyst opportunity - Manchester - £40K
I'm currently working with a leading eCommerce company who are building a new digital team and as a result are looking to add a Lead Test Analyst to their team.
The company's focus is within the fashion and outdoor-wear sectors, covering a wide-range of high-street & specialist brands. A focus of the role is ensuring that integration between the various companies systems and software within the group and head office run with maximum up-time and performance.
Working with the Test Manager, SMEs and developers in the wider team, the role encompassed end-to-end testing across both manual and automation testing using a mix of tools including MS Test Manager, Selenium WebDriver and more.
- Working in a cool office with a casual wear dress code
- Working for a well-established, worldwide company
- 30% discount (rising with longevity) - Excellent progression opportunities
- Excellent training budgets and frequent training both onsite and offsite
- Sponsored qualifications and courses
- Fast paced environment - never boring
- Trusted to use whatever tech you feel fit to get the job done.
- 10% time for innovation
- 10% of your time per week spent to solving a problem of your own choosing.
Budget for this position is up to £40,000 plus package and benefits.
If you may be interested in discussing further then send your CV through to ****************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478766