Civils Technician -I am currently looking for a Civil Technician to join a well-established consulting civil and structural engineering company. The ideal Civil Technician will be working for a company that deals both nationally and internationally with award-winning work ranging from small-scale refurbishments to large-scale new builds in all areas from residential, education, healthcare and arts to commercial, sports and infrastructure.
The successful Civil Technician will have experience in residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure design with a minimum of 3 year's design office experience. The Civil Technician will have experience of AutoCAD/Civils3D and Windes and it would be advantageous to have experience of High Sections Agreement S278 and S38 and Drainage 104.
Civils Technician/Engineer Position Overview
- To prepare residential housing estate Engineering layouts, detailing construction of roads and drainage to serve developments
- Liaising with Local Authorities to secure Section 38 and 104 Agreements
- Prepare off site road improvement schemes and liaise with Local Authorities to secure Section 278 Agreements
- Liaise with client's office and site staff to deal with technical queries.
- Willing to attend meetings and carryout site inspections
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD / Civils 3D
- Work closely with the design teams
- Provide technical support to the project engineers.
Civils Technician/Engineer Position Requirements
- Experience in residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure design
- Minimum of 3 year's design office experience.
- Experience of AutoCAD/Civils3D and Windes
- Experience of High Sections Agreement S278 and S38 and Drainage 104.
- Be computer literate
Civils Technician/Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE Circa £25k
- Other Benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959448728