Online Trading Manager - East Midlands - £30-£45k
Online Trading Manager ? East Midlands - £30-£45k
- Online Trading Manager responsible for delivering on targets for the ecommerce function
- Management of online product lifecycles, coordinate changes and presentation and identify insights to drive improvement.
- Drive traffic and on-site conversion rates
- Genuine opportunity to influence the trading direction of the brand.
- Achieve ecommerce revenue targets
- Ensure relevant home and landing page features and deliver accurate customer navigation in line with requirements
- Manage 3rd party relationships as appropriate
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting is in place to manage product availability
- Work with marketing to ensure SEO friendly content, paid search and affiliates are supported and e-mail marketing reflects commercial objectives
- Ensure online cross-sell and upsell tool is delivering on customer experience and commercial requirements ? be the subject matter expert as to what is displayed and when.
- Report on online trading including performance and product feedback and analytics to maximise results.
- Pro-active and ?problem solving? attitude
- Highly organised with demonstrable ability to influence.
- Resilient and approachable
- 2years + of working in an ecommerce environment
- Experience of managing an online trading team
- Strong commercial acumen
- Knowledge and exposure to analytics packages including GA
- MVT / AB testing (desirable)
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fantastic brand during a period of change and expansion, so if you?re interested, please send your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474029