Security Engineer - Endpoint Security
Security Engineer ? Endpoint Security and Malware Prevention
My client are a FTSE100 company based in North London investing heavily into increasing their internal security function with an average headcount increase of 40 people per year. One of the urgent requirements is for a Security Engineer experienced Endpoint Security and Malware prevention. You will be responsible for researching, engineering, implementing and operating enterprise endpoint security products, with key areas focusing on preventing malware and the loss of data. This will involve managing and improving endpoint security compliance, through automation, monitoring and alerting, SIEM integration, development and implementation of standards, procedures, and guidelines covering different platforms and devices.
In return for your expertise my client can offer one of the best and fastest growing security functions in the UK, a fantastic salary and benefits package and a leading development programme.
- Responsible for delivering all security capabilities across the business
- Work within the engineering team in collaboration with the security team
- Become eyes and ears of the organisation using the latest technologies to increase visibility and protection of our systems, services and data to reduce risk and impact to our colleagues and business
- Involvement in and leading of security incidents when they occur
- Drive improvements for use cases for the security operations team
- Experience of working with enterprise endpoint security platforms
- A good understanding of information and cyber security principles and best practices
- A strong understanding of endpoint security controls
- An understanding of Windows and Unix internals
- Experience of working with enterprise endpoint security platforms (AV / anti-malware, EDR, DLP)
- Experience of working with Microsoft, Sophos and Symantec endpoint security products would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Ability to pick up new products and platforms quickly, transferring skills and best practices when needed
- Willing to join an on call rota and work outside of normal business hours when occasionally required
- One or more of the following certifications: CompTIA Security+, SANS GIAC, SSCP, CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CISM
If you meet the above requirements and seek an exciting role in a growing company apply now for immediate response.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475201